Build the next generation of networking infrastructure software
We are looking for a few smart, ambitious and kind folks to join the founding team of our venture-backed, infrastructure software startup. We are 100% remote, and we are actively building a culture of effective communication. We believe that everyone does their best work when they are happy and healthy, and we are committed to making that happen.
We know top talent has lots of options. In addition to offering impactful, career-defining work supported by a healthy culture, we pay above-market salary, and we’re proud to offer a generous benefits package to every employee.
Senior Software Engineer - Mobile
As a senior member of our engineering team, you will report to the Director of Engineering, and work closely with the CTO and others in the growing engineering team. You will participate in foundational decisions about our mobile (and endpoint) technology stack. You will be directly involved with feature design, UI/UX, and responsible for implementation of these features. You will develop a Flutter-based user-friendly mobile application on both Android and iOS. You will help make important, lasting, technology choices.
What you’ll be doing
- Building and deploying the mobile application on both iOS and Android
- Implementing features in our API clients shared code bases
- Be part of an on-call rotation to support our services
What you should have
- Experience with Kotlin, Swift, Dart and Flutter
- Passion to write quality, testable, well documented, secure by default code
- Desire to be early in a startup and wear many hats
- Experience writing and deploying software to popular desktop operating systems: Windows, OS X, Linux